Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ful Fur Luv

I've been doing the Love Is In the Air quests on Big this week.  Well, and the daily boss on Noze as well.  Why have I diverted from my dungeon life?  Truthfully, for the XP.  I'm not a big holiday guy in-game.  I have better things to do with my time than scurrying all over hell and creation for miscellaneoous quests that don't give rewards I need or want. 

Except for those that give XP.  Send me to each town to talk to some guy or put out some flame?  And give me hella XP to boot?  And it doesn't reduce my rested XP savings?  I'm in.  So Big has been doing the intro quest line and racked up great XP in the bargain.  He even farmed some mobs to get the lucky charms for the bracelets too.  Since, I don't get XP for the repeatable daily quests, so now that I've done them once, I'll be heading back to Mara and ZF. 

No comments:

Post a Comment