Wednesday, January 13, 2010

A Slight Hiccup

I didn't have much time to play last night - I worked late and had to get up early - but I did log on long enough to ding 13 and join LFG for RFC.  And I couldn't?  If I tried to open up the LFG window, nothing would happen, just as I was leveling up.  I checked the patch notes and they don't list a level requirement below which LFG doesn't work, indeed, they seem to go out of their promoting it for all levels
Level-appropriate rewards will be offered to players who choose the Random Dungeon option for pre-Wrath of the Lich King dungeons.
The only thing I can think of is that I clicked on LFG too quickly after hitting 13 (it was before the gong sound and the light whoosh faded).  I didn't actually intend to run the instance, just verify I could, in fact, queue up.  Ah well, I'll check again tonight and hope for better results.

2 comments:

  1. The LFD tool isn't available below level 15 (I think it shows that on the tooltip if you hover over the button), so you'll have to stick it out for 2 more levels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exactly right, thanks John. I'm just curious, though, what tooltip? I just access it by typing 'i' which brings the screen up.

    ReplyDelete