Sunday, January 17, 2010

Finding the Groove

Wow, low level dungeons are not quick! I realize now how spoiled I was with 20 minute heroics, lol. But I have found a nice groove for getting them done, though. I can usually do two in a session which gets me around two levels worth which is great.

This weekend I went into WC and, well, ugh. My first run broke up after looking waaaayyy too long for a missed boss. How long? We had 3 people join and quit the group, WITHOUT KILLING ANYTHING. Second time through was better, but I still couldn't tell ya where all the bosses are.

I also ran Deadmines which is still a blast. That is one great instance. Unless you wipe. Then you (ok, I) get lost on the way back. Not cool.

I'm learning to really like the loot bags the dungeons give out though. I'm noticing a developing trend - the first three bags I received all had different cloaks for me, all mail, but one was +8 stam, one was more DPS and the third one was a great tanking cloak that I'm still wearing. I think I got another cloak or two as well that I vendored (should have taken chanting). Now I've gotten 3 belts in a row, again a great tanking one and a nice dps one and one meh.

So with my heirlooms, the loot bag drops and boss drops, I'm confident that I'll be rocking very good gear all the way up! Great job Bliz!

No comments:

Post a Comment